Thursday, March 19, 2009

Balloons, Monsters and Washing

Well week 2 has come and gone but not without balloons, Monsters and a little washing :0

Thanks guys (well actually girls) for practicing your R.A.K skills by bringing in the washing.


Georgia did a great job of our first youth lead devotion.

Perfect love (God's love) does cast out all fear.

Fears are a natural part of life but when we bring our doubts and fears to our loving Father God he has a way of dealing with them one by one.

I just love that he doesn't leave us on our own, he journeys with us every step of the way. Just remember to include him in the everyday stuff of life.


Someone must have been coaching you guys - this week time trial .......1:54mins

We might need to reduce the number of people and see how we go!!

You all did a fab job of making your Monster cards - that's right and we are not talking big cards here are we. I know that God will use them in a very special way in the lives of those that receive them. I can't believe that they all looked so unique AND I didn't take a photo of them:(


Have a great weekend. Don't forget to pull your bibles out and quiet time material if you have it and spend some time with the one who knows you best.





the winners!!

No comments:

Post a Comment