Monday, May 18, 2009

Friday 22nd May

Hey there BusStoppers - NO bus again this week.
There is a combined youth event at TAS this friday night where there will be some games and a Pastor from Uganda will be telling his story.

Meet at 7pm at the TAS gym (off Chapel St) I think. 9pm pick up.
Bishop Edward Muhima was a refugee from the Idi Amin tyranny who returned for the rebuilding of his country. His Diocese, North Kigesi shares a vibrant partnership with Armidale Diocese. He is visiting for two weeks as a guest of St Marks to speak on the history and challenges facing Uganda and the Christian church. Here the youth get their own opportunity to hear from the very special guest as to how God is at work in Africa and Australia.

St Marks have enough leaders for the event, so I won't be staying, I'll be helping my Mum celebrate her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment